Do you feel the tug for something more, but not sure how to start?
Tell me, does any of this sound familiar?
- You feel stuck or overwhelmed with a transition in your life.
- You need help uncovering your unique strengths, talents and skills and translating these into career and life opportunities.
- You are not sure what’s next now that your kids are in school/older and less dependent on you.
- You have lots of dreams, but not sure where to focus, so nothing gets done.
- You want to go back to work, but not necessarily the same career prior to kids, but not sure of the next steps.
- You are unfulfilled in your current job, but not quite sure what else you would do.
- You are seeking a life with more balance, joy and purpose – but not sure how.
If any of these resonate, know that you are not alone! Life is full of transitions, but sometimes we can get stuck and not see a clear path forward. I’m here to help you gain the confidence and clarity to take those steps. Sometimes it takes someone outside your own circle to provide that accountability and support. It’s never too late to redesign your life and I’m here to support you on that journey.
Hello, I’m Danielle
I’m a mother to three active kids and a Certified Life Coach from Life Purpose Institute – an ICF accredited program.
Prior to kids, I worked as a marketing professional in both the corporate and non-profit sectors and shifted to education including teaching Conversational English while living in Japan with my family. I enjoyed being a stay at home mom and working part-time, but I was inspired to do something that helped others which led me to life coaching.
Not everyday is sunshine and rainbows, but knowing my purpose and working towards that everyday energizes me. I can take on daily challenges with much more ease as I tune into the bigger picture. I feel much more present with my kids, spouse, friends and feel like I’m living in the “flow” of life instead of swimming upstream.
I love kombucha, coffee, traveling and design shows — it’s truly inspiring to see the before and after transformations. Guess that makes sense as I love being a part of the amazing transformations with my clients. I would love to work with you to help you achieve your desired results!
Sign up to receive tips for intentional living as well as special offers for my community in my newsletter. I promise to be respectful of your privacy, time and inbox!
Check out Show Up Digitals for printables to help you live with more intention, balance and joy!
You are invited to join my Next Chapter Motherhood Facebook Group for support, connection and community.